Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '23 G80 M3C xDrive; '13 e92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBingoBalls
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaMaster14 View Post
I saw one driving in the wild and I didn't hate it! I actually thought it looked worse in the still photos... The chrome can be a bit much tho...
In that picture, it is a bit overwhelming. It's hard to look at the rest of the car when there's chrome staring at you. With the exhaust already silver, there was no need for additional chrome trim in the exhaust area.
I agree. The car has big road presence when it's coming up from behind and it is definitely a BIG car. Those chrome 'hockey sticks' on the side (along with the door trim and other chrome bits) would look amazing matte black!! (Would have been awesome if BMW made those chrome parts the matte version of all of the colors offered)
2023 G80 M3 Competition xDrive Isle of Man Green on Kyalami Orange full leather - 826M black wheels - Carbon Fiber Trim - Carbon Bucket Seats - Executive/Driving Assist/Parking Packages - Laserlight - M Shadowline Lights - M Drive Pro - CS Trans/Diff/Steering Coding
2013 E92 M3 Mineral White on Bamboo Beige noviello leather (Base w/ Nav, Comfort Access, Lighting Pack) - DINAN Stage 1 and Free Flow Axle-Back Exhaust
Appreciate 0