View Single Post
      07-21-2009, 08:43 PM   #1
hl0m4n
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Question Anyone Else Think Harry Potter Was Boring (Spoiler Alert)?

everyone said it was kick ass, the best yet, etc and i went to go see it today and was honestly like wtf that is it? i didn't read any books and go strictly on the movie series so my opinions are based on that.

first off the story to me was gay. most of the movies with the cute g/f b/f bull crap, like 5-10 minutes of flash backs of valdimor as a kid, followed by useless scences and conversations, all until the end of the movie.

the last 10-15 minutes was the best part of the movie BUT, it was way to short. like seriously after i sat through all that useless stuff, and saw the bad guys got into hogwarts i was amped for some kick ass wizard fights, but no it was the crazy bitch blowing up the dining room and blowing up that guys house outisde and done. major gayness....the guy took the entire movie to build up to the part to bring the bad guys in and bam, nothing .

also when they ganged up and the guy killed the old man was also a good part of the movie but i was really disappointed at the end when the guy was beating on harry (synther or something) and he was on the floor.

i was really hopping something would happen then like harry getting up, concentrating, and becomming like invincible (you know like turn super sayan 4 and have the other guy going "it can't be" or "no, thats impossible" something, one of those powerful moments when the guy...you know what im talking about.

other than the last 10-15 minutes of the movie i say the movie was fail, the story was gay, off topic, and didn't have one focus leading to the ending...

i hope in the next one there will be some hard core wizard fights now that all the bad guys are identified and grouped together...

and that is my review...discuss