View Single Post
      04-26-2022, 01:01 PM   #20
mws
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: i8, X5M, M760i

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirkaismyname View Post
Very helpful, thanks for such an awesome executive summary on your driving impressions. Also scratching my head at why the tuning shops/man'f co's have no aftermarket exhaust set up's for the v12!
no market for it, my friend. Same for the E66 760Li when I owned two. Probably the same for F02s as well. They think most of us are executive waxers who just drive with the right pedal pressed halfway down, all the time.

Quote:
Please do shoot me the vin rubric, that would be helpful.
. done. hope it helps you.

Quote:
Lastly, what example on the market, as we speak today, would be a good buy? i.e, looking for color combo + options + max mileage willing to purchase (mine is below 15K) + budget of 100K + whether it's worth spending the extra $ for a '19 vs. '18.

if you wait a bit you might do even better on the pricing for a used one...

I tried to bring this up before. Unless there's a real cool option on 2019 you have to have, I would shoot for a 2017 first, then move to 2018s. For me, there is nothing on a 2019 I have to have besides maybe a years worth of factory warranty that you pay $10-15k more for, and may never use. If you have $100k to blow, and like the later model speedo (and parking options), then maybe consider a 2020 or later.

I think you will find a 2017, certainly a 2018 with 15k miles, after some patience, and easily, in the $80-85k region, max. Black on black is the most common, they all have to compete with each other, to sell their cars. I think they should be discounted the most. I have done my time with black on back. I am done.

Quote:
Hardest option to find - NVision
Yes, Night vision be hard to find....
Appreciate 0