View Single Post
      11-27-2020, 10:19 AM   #213
minn19
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 24 Z06, 23 CT4VBW, 22 PFinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
I think we've spoke enough, at least I'm a follower of F1 with a valid interest supporting drivers/team unlike you oh you like VET you said, wow.
Looking through your posts which just ramble on about jack and there's not even the occasional humour from you so go and argue with someone else.
Speaking of rambling, just more nonsensical shit talking from you.

I’m plenty funny to some, thank you very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveohwblow View Post
I, strangely, have been a Norris fan since he started, and a Ricciardo fan before that. None of these threads ever reference them much so I have little to say. Us fans of other guys just usually stay out of the fight. That said, I’m quite looking forward to having them on one team. Talk about dream come true for me!
I like RIC, PER and GAS a lot as well. But, it doesn’t matter because the two members here always direct the conversation (no matter what it is) back to VER. Which inevitably brings up how he is supposedly constantly screwed in favor of HAM.

But, I’m just a hockey fan so what do I know.

On that front, all of the drivers whine too much for my likening except maybe MAG. He bumped me, he ran me off the road, I’ve got no power, grip etc etc. It does get a bit old sometimes. At least it is nearly as bad as soccer.

Last edited by minn19; 11-27-2020 at 10:55 AM..
Appreciate 4
Steeler2428.50
MKSixer34184.50