F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorLurker View Post
Where did OP even go?
Tony Stark did Snap his fingers with the infinity stones so OP should be back. Maybe still crunching numbers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greasypeanut View Post
I would do it. One thing you didn't mention is your future wife's salary. At least in my marriage, her money is my money and vice versa. You seem to be a millennial like me and as long as you and your future wife will still going to be able to put money in savings, and also be able to go several months without that dual income when the babies come, get the car. Being "young" you will still have time to recover financially.

You're not buying a new M3 so the depreciation won't be horrible like my new OG M2, and also you won't have to worry about buying a bigger car, i.e. M3 because the baby arrived and it's a tight fit in the back. The f80 isn't known for being unreliable so the maintenance shouldn't be too bad. Yolo.
Just thought that if OP REALLY REALLY REALLY wants the car and ignore positive sound advice from most posters here, he could do BMW Select Financing on a CPO F80 M3 where he would be able to keep payments somewhat on the low. Finance the first 5 years and at the end of the term he can:

1). Return the car and walk away (Not a lease)
2). Trade it in for another BMW
3). Refinance for another 5 years
Appreciate 0