07-03-2020, 06:08 AM   #2130
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaorange View Post
GNUS, KTOV, XSPA are all stocks I'm super relieved to be done with. Had a decent position on XSPA, I just don't see it being a valuable stock ever, but of course I could be very wrong.

VXRT is the stock I've got the most in followed by WKHS. Anyone else going long on VXRT?
Here is my take on it...as if it really matters.

Gnus and Ktov made me a lot of money. Xspa has, but I am still holding. I will disagree with you on it being a valuable stock in the future...but that's life. We can disagree and still get along.

When I first put it out on the board...it was around .50. I bought at .37...but I wanted to research it before I put it on here. They have a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes.....just will take time to come to light.

I could be wrong though...and will admit if I am. But if people got in Gnus, Ktov, Xspa, Ibio, Seel, Sfet, Prpo...and numerous others I put on here in the past at the price they were then.....you would have made decent money depending on how much you initially invested. That's why I'm up almost $50K this year. A lot of them I sold and then bought again because of fake spikes.

I got in at Prpo around 1.14...sold on that spike at almost 2.00...and then bought back in around 1.30.

I have bought and sold Ibio twice and still own it with a good enough average that I could sell it now and make money. But there is more to come out of it.

Ktov I hit up 3X like an ATM.

People can go back and look at the dates I posted and what the share price was at the time. Most of those hit within 4 weeks of me posting them. And I explicitly stated the time frame I like is 3-6 weeks as it gives me time to get good averages setup.

With Xspa...I think one person on here made $7,500 in the JFK announcement. I stated then that I was holding it longer. Guess I will see if it comes back to bite me.

UAVS....that's been one of the only ones I listed that hasn't ran yet in the time frame I like. But I'm still holding it as it's undervalued. And they have stuff going on too, just hasn't come out yet. So what I did was use the lower price to average down. Now I am almost holding at the current price.

The last two I posted I was getting into...Dlpn and Torc.....when I made those posts they were at very good prices. We are about two weeks in. Let's see where they land in the next two weeks or so.

I'm just making suggestions. You guys buy if you want. I just figured I was doing pretty well with it....and that others may see a benefit from it.

But I sometimes wonder if I should be posting any of it on here. If I post something and it flops...I lose. I am fine with that.

But I don't won't to be the reason for someone else losing money as that would suck and make me feel like shit.
Nuckle2218.00