North Korea
Rep
Drives: 2013 991 C2S/ 2013 335is E93

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jai 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert_Fox View Post
I am not sure what the point of it is, considering it hasn't even been released yet and it's already a generation behind the S class. Atleast it'll give the A8 a run for its money!
No worries. It'll smoke the outdated and overrated S class. Carbon fiber baby

All we need is an M7 to smoke the S 65 then the S class apologists can go cry a river.

Back on topic: Congrats for the invite OP! Enjoy!
I love BMW. The brand is in my blood and the only cars I've ever owned. I would love for the new 7 series to be the last word in luxury and comfort, with a hint of sporting ability (allowing for its weight and size).

Even if the new 7 series can handle better or drive faster than the S class, that's not the point of this segment. The hooligans that need the perfect blend of luxury and sport can rest easy with an M5. Ideally the 7 series should immerse the driver and their guests in supreme comfort while they coast along on their journeys.

The new S class is simply the nicest car I have ever sat in, and I have been in just about any car you can think of. I only can hope the BMW 7 series can meet the challenge, but my hopes are dim.