View Single Post
      12-05-2021, 06:27 PM   #747
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: M4 CS. Former G82, x2 F82, F80

What a complete amateurish shit show. FIA and F1 should be embarrassed about that gotdamned track, they had a blank canvass to build something spectacular and they came up with this dumbass circuit. I knew from the first lap of the F1 2021 game I played it was a garbage circuit, holy hell I was right about something for a change.

There's simply no way anyone can spin this other than Max making a complete fool out of himself here. Sitting at home on my couch even I felt terrified for Lewis, Max completely lost his mind. There's a huge difference between hard competitive racing and what he did out there today, that track is too damned dangerous in the first place to be pulling this crap good grief. Max made a world class pass on Ocon and Ham on the second restart, but other than he needs to grow the hell up. I'm SO thankful this didn't end in a massive shunt somewhere at one of the fastest parts of the track, I was preparing for it and thank God it didn't happen.

Lewis again showing why he's a 7 times WDC, total professionalism and class. Max has to learn to be better in certain spots because he doesn't deserve the WDC with stunts like this. He brake tested the shit out of Hamilton there, and it was clear as day he turned left right at the last minute to make Hamilton hit him. I'm not even going to go into all the other BS he pulled at some of the other corners.

Hoping for a final, spectacular clean race of the season as we've all been waiting what....a decade for photo finish like this? Good luck to all.
Appreciate 13
Steeler2428.50
F87source7253.50
irunalot1518.00
Hulk Smash1029.00
minn1914037.50
EdM54066.00
Bongoxxx804.00
tdott3948.50
fls0.00
GuyOh1067.00