02-26-2024, 01:57 PM   #4
Alvin Mpower
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP View Post
100% accurate and correct

i've seen people try to act courteous and stop literally in the middle of a fing busy road to let someone merge in... literally a full stop to allow a 90 degree right turn

congrats... on being courteous... u may have just killed all of us but whatever
Exactly, being courteous to one person and slow down ten other cars behind you isn't exactly being courteous. Sometimes depend on the situation, its all about timing. There is a reason why people going straight or on the highway have the right of way, because the traffic flow is greater than merging lane.

I hate when people let me turn left into a duo lane 2 way road because they blocked my vision of view of the other lane and now I can't see where I'm turning into. I'm just turning in blindly and hoping there is no car coming in from the other lane. Because they stopped in the middle of the road holding other cars hostage, now I'm forced to make that turn because I feel bad for the cars behind. People need to drive with common sense no common courtesy.
ASAP10208.50
Buug95917802.00