View Single Post
      12-06-2018, 11:07 AM   #10
fun ticket
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 Ford Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega2733 View Post
#1) File a complaint with the state attorney general - this will get them off their asses.
#2) BBB is always an option but not always super helpful
#3) Lots of local news stations have consumer protection divisions, reach out to them.
#4) Get a realtor in the future (I know, doesn't help you now), I've been dealing issues with my new home build for almost 2 years trying to get shit corrected that's been wrong from day 1 and reimbursements for stuff under warranty.
#5) If all else fails get the executive emails and director of the board for the shareholders if public. You have no idea how much of a wasp nest this will create for them. I ended up having to do this (my foundation was found fucked by the state on closing day) and magically everything happened within a few hours as they didn't want it public.

Someone mentioned the inspector - this is extremely helpful for things like structural items etc. It's not really super helpful for cosmetic items there's nothing they'll really do, I also had to contact the inspector in my case to help me rectify things.
They are a public company headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ. revenues are 2.0B+

I'll look into the attorney general route and research contacting their executive leadership in AZ. That can be a slippery slope and needs to be done correctly as I have sat on the other side of executive complaints.

Thanks for the input.
Appreciate 0