02-12-2009, 12:15 AM   #15
Barat
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMEOVR View Post
E90 is not an EBAY. If you want to run your listing or "sale" like that then put it on EBAY and bump your thread. Maybe if you read the rules, then cursed out people, just shows the type of person you are. Heads up rick is getting a new back in for in like 1 week I'd wait!
please point me to the rule that says that I cannot maximize the value of my sale (i.e. make an auction and sell to the highest bidder) on e90post. If there is such a rule I will be more than glad to sell it for the initially advertised price to the first bidder. If there is no such rule, it is my right to try and get whatever the market is willing to pay for it, and I only used foul languague because of the tone of that post against me (there is a rule on that btw: http://www.e90post.com/forums/announ...php?f=177&a=10). It's also very impressive to see that you can judge character based on a reply in a forum. Finally let me repeat to you what I said to the previous person: if you do not wish to bid for the item and only want to bring negativity to this thread please refrain from posting here and go find a hobby.
Appreciate 0