View Single Post
      12-23-2022, 07:32 AM   #1057
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
Conservatives have themselves to blame for this government. Too many whack jobs in the party scare the centre right to vote left.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
You need to stop listening to the mainstream media. Lol.

To me a whack job is someone who thinks they can slow the rise of the oceans and roll back the climate to the 12th Century BC, and force EV on everyone.

But that's just me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obioban View Post
... except democrats have been making campaign donations to the most extreme republicans, with the idea that they're less electable by the center.
Actually, it is the conservatives/Republicans doing it to themselves and I put a good chunk of the blame on them for the situation we're in. They can't get out of their own way as witnessed by the self centered senators that voted for that sham of a budget being pushed through Congress now. Many of those Republican senators were the same that voted for the other massive pork budgets passed during the current administration. At least the Dems are united in their messaging.

I have no love for either party. They've demonstrated that the only way to fix things is to clean house and start all over again.
Appreciate 2
ASAP10189.00
chad86tsi1605.00