View Single Post
      07-14-2017, 10:35 AM   #41
spikes111
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormbitch View Post
Almost the best feedback of my whole career boys! OMG.... Quite stunned.

I have made more for the company on the link Contract Hire and Leasing and I have my own channel HR IN a CAR where I have done a few working towards getting the hang of it.

I am still learning and will make errors, editorial, banter, or otherwise and I hated the footage on this but it was ok for a Youtube, its not BBC one and its just me and a student.

Cheating cause my job is in broadcasting but never done tv in vision, so seeing these remarks are so amazing. I am like... WTF - I can save this thread for when people start saying evil stuff if and when the views start tipping into the larger numbers.

Someone here must have shared cause last night it was on 175 and woke up to 2100 views which is good for an - non - indexed upload.

Its my car - and so was nervous about getting it all in, tons I missed, very like my car now, even in the colour I went for, albeit white would have been nice.
Enjoyed your review! Saw it featured on the Bimmerpost homepage so that's probably how it got a boost in exposure.