11-15-2022, 07:04 AM   #806
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakefront View Post
Yes....wish they would have traded him for a king's ransom after back to back MVPs. He's turning 39 next month (?) and with his new contract will prolly be untradeable. Because he had a good game against the Boys (he usually does), is that supposed to make everyone forget how poorly he played the rest of the year?
I’ve always thought the Titans would be the perfect place for him IF he were to he traded. Tannehill is a QB who’ll won’t bring that team over the hump and slotting Rodgers there could bring them fortune. Hope that they don’t go on a run and ruin draft position.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3WC View Post
It is all down hill after Favre and Rogers. Packers will be like the 49ers after Montana and Young, since 1999 they had two good seasons thanks to some good defenses. No elite QB's since Young. Very rare to have back-to-back HOF QB's. Count your blessings Packers fans. Destined for mediocrity after Rogers.
Jimmy G could slot right in as he’s light years better than Jordan Love. That is, unless, Lance still isn’t ready and the 49’ers keep Jimmy G.
Appreciate 0