07-22-2020, 09:17 AM   #4033
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Nonsense! No need in waiting on the wardrobe for the body. Get yourself a few key pieces. Plain white v-neck t-shirts and jeans in whatever fit and wash you like is a good start. Also make sure you have a nice clean looking belt and proper shoes. Get some white plain basic non-trainer/running shoes. The goal is classic, timeless and clean. Once you lose the weight you're looking to lose, then you can start getting a little more in depth with what you buy. Pro-tip: Buy a few pieces that will make you feel confident, but don't buy a lot, especially if you plan to lose weight. I made the mistake of buying new clothes every few months during my weight loss. Now I have a ton of bad ass clothes that I can't wear.
I have to be careful with jeans in the Countach with the white leather and white stitching - I have seen "blue" stitching in a Countach from jeans. Also, the Diablo and Ferrari are cream interiors, so not much better.

For shoes I wear Hunzikers - I have pretty much one or more of everything except the Green and the Gulf Racing ones. If I wear trainers or running shoes, I hit more than 1 pedal at a time. I cannot drive the exotics at all in them.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13157.00