View Single Post
      05-26-2023, 01:46 PM   #80
cotmfk
Major General
Rep
Drives: M3

So Vegas and FL for the Finals. I could see the thought that some people picked Vegas to be in the Finals... even to win the Cup. I sure didn't, though (my bracket is an utter failure at this point).

I don't think anyone outside the most biased homers would have picked the Panthers to be in the Finals. I think almost all people had Boston moving on to round 2, at the least. Quite a playoffs.

I lost some respect for Brindamour. I am NOT a Carolina fan, but I felt like he was a great motivator and a pretty good coach. Felt like he could adjust schemes to counter whatever the other team was doing, get his team to run through a brick wall, etc. But, man... watching some Carolina games this playoffs - the guy is a cry baby and whiner! ANY call not in his team's favor and he was whining/complaining/etc. Got really tiring by the end of their playoffs. Now, the 0-12 streak in the Conference finals is quite something.

Anyways - of Vegas and FL - I guess I'm picking FL, but you never know. Both teams are playing well on their way to the Cup Finals. Should be a good series!