View Single Post
      06-08-2022, 09:06 PM   #643
dgoldenz
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Vanquish, FF, 392 Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
The last generation z06 is NOTHING like this generations z06 other than having the z06 emblem on the car. First off we don't know the pricing and we don't even know the production amount. The car was supposed to debut in 2022. And people are receiving their 2023 stingrays and not a single peep about anything for the z06. So i assume it's going to start at 2nd half, which is why i think i'll get my z06 next spring.

You do realize used 2020 stingrays are still going for 15-20msrp used right? lol And we're entering the 4th MY of the stingray.

I don't think this is going to stop any time soon. As time moves foward, with the huge EV push, everyone will soon start to gravitate for their last remaining of sports car. Don't forget this is GM's first attempt at a mid engine sports car of this caliber, meaning the corvette. This will be the most desired generation corvette ever.

Btw, my C7Z is about 6 years old. And it's still worth almost exactly what i paid for it back then, new.
And when you bought it new they were giving them away for $10-15k off and had tons sitting on the lot. Eventually supply will catch up with demand and the demand will reduce with rising interest rates and introduction of other models like I mentioned.

The C8Z will be a great car but there’s no way they’re going to be selling for $20k over used in 2-3 years with 20k miles. The free money train from the US government has dried up. But it was nice of them to give everyone a free $40k. You think the same number of people are going to be running out to finance a $130k Chevy at 7% interest when the stock market is still down?
Appreciate 0