The HACK
Midlife Crises Racing Silent but Deadly Class
Rep
Drives: 2006 MZ4C, 2021 Tesla Model 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
Ahh, I do miss her though....

Beautiful car. Just BEAUTIFUL.

I'll add this. In ALL my years of hanging out on BMW forums, and 13 years of owning the MZ4 Coupe, plus my original 2003 Z4 3.0i that got traded in for the MZ4 Coupe, I've NEVER come across someone that willingly sold the MZ4 variant because it's "boring." Sure, there are quite a few that sold because family obligation (I mean, *I* had that conversation when my daughter was born soon after I bought the MZ4. Again, cold, dead, fingers.). Few sold for practicality purposes (garage, condo, apartment, small trunk...etc). Many were tempted by newer, more powerful models.

But no one ever sold the MZ4 because it's boring. NO ONE.

It's not a great car. It remotely passes as a "good" car. It has none of the modern driver's aid, but it has all the modern amenities (bluetooth, automatic climate, power seats*, heated seats*, HIDs etc) and a design that looks as good today as it did the day it rolled off the assembly line. In fact some would probably argue that it looks better TODAY than it did back in the early 2000s when Bangle and Flame Surfacing were two of the most hated phrases in automotive industry.

But forget all that. Few cars put a smile on my face every time I fire it up. This was one of them.
Sitting on a beat-up office chair in front of a 5 year old computer in a basement floor, sipping on stale coffee watching a bunch of meaningless numbers scrolling aimlessly on a dimly lit 19” monitor.
Appreciate 2
Red Bread4462.00
NickyC17344.50