View Single Post
      06-30-2020, 04:07 PM   #1
bigmac f02+g12
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17f15,18G12

So this past Saturday as I'm traveling on the new jersey turnpike got a flat tire called Bmw roadside to take off tire and put on spare would normally have done it myself but my silly self forgot to put my jack back in my trunk smh totally forgot I didn't have it so long story short they couldn't come help me because I was on a restricted road supposedly so they gave me a number to call for a service that was able to help. Issue one is they gave me a fax number !! So I just called my insurance company in which I have road side as well they also told me the turnpike was restricted and that they couldn't send a truck for me but they called the turnpike authority and set everything up which was fine after sitting there for at least two hours now my issue is why is it Bmw roadside assist couldn't call the turnpike authority and set it up like my insurance company did yet this is a service that I pay for with connected services second time I had to deal with them and was let down with services there just not organized at all don't think I'll use them again smh
Attached Images