07-01-2020, 12:58 PM   #3
bigmac f02+g12
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17f15,18G12

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlteBMW View Post
They outsource the roadside assistance. Obviously they need to improve it because that reflects on BMW. I was not aware that the Turnpike was restricted, and it is pretty outrageous that they couldn't get you the right number to call - or, even better, call for you. In addition to posting here, I think this is worth a call or note to BMW Customer service. I can't believe they would be happy about this. If you'd been able to get off the TP (run flats?) I suppose they could have helped.
The part that burns me the most is not only did Bmw give me the wrong number to call they never even called me back to check up at least I would think that would be good customer service but had the nerve to text me yesterday a link to answer a survey on how there services were 😂😂but yet my insurance company not only called turnpike authority for me they called me several times to make sure one I was ok my car was ok and that things went smoothly and they cut me a check to reimburse me the money I put up for the service because they couldn't come on turnpike either from my understanding they only allow the Sunoco from the rest stops to service cars on the turnpike think I will do what u mention and contact corporate about this because this is unacceptable from them with the amount of money they charge for not only connected drive services but there vehicles as well !!!