View Single Post
      04-11-2023, 08:58 AM   #17
tonydt1g3r
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raimo5 View Post
Wiring can depend on what audio setup you have and model year.
Trying to put the sub in my 2021 745e Harmon Kardon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rioskis View Post
I also think to do something with my sound but not that big box to the trunk. Not much space it’s a hybrid.
What about sound inside? Is this good? It have good sound isolation I think outside you can hear pretty wel from the trunk but how about the inside? I had Audi a6 state wagon so there was awesome. My friend have Mercedes S class and he did in the trunk and that’s not that awesome when you can hear not only sound but all other stuff actually.
So I was thinking to replace my under seat speakers and also amplifier also 4 speakers with tweets, but the price only for parts 1550€.. + work = 2000€ not sure if I want to do that😂

I will add a picture of the setup where I was.

I also got a hybrid. I traded in my 535e which happens to have the same exact trunk as the 745e. I used a JL 10" subwoofer / enclosure setup and the bass worked really well. If you want to see how it looks/fits I actually have a youtube install video for the 535e. I test fitted the same sub in the 7 series and it pretty much fits the same. The bass traveled really well thru to the cabin. Only needed the bass knob set to halfway and I really like a lot of bass.

https://youtu.be/bg3G1Aizm6s
Appreciate 0