Pelo Cat
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: '16 G11 730d, '18 F33 420d Cab

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayareabimmer View Post
Having a CPO '16 750i dealer transferred. Preferred the cognac interior but might end up biting on the Ivory White/Black Nappa Leather on a Sapphire Black. Any interior pictures from owners? The car will have the rear seat package.
Likely too late to help the OP but just to show that the ivory holds up very well even after a few years and quite a few miles, without any extra care other than the odd vacuum and wipe down, here are a few of mine (a 2016 with 54,000 Miles on it) in case that is still timely or helps others in future.

A few points about the ivory/black combo that hasn't been mentioned yet: The dark floor area helps as it obviously is where most of the wear occurs and it keeps the interior from feeling too white or bland as the contrast comes out well and adds to the feeling of luxury in my opinion. The best thing about the ivory though is that the car interior never feels oppressive and whenever I get in mine I feel upbeat as it is very bright. I find all black interiors lovely to look at in a showroom but too oppressive when I have to drive them. YMMV.

Safe travels.
Attached Images