Quote:
Originally Posted by 13M5F10 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoostedOne View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPINA_DREAMS View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoostedOne View Post
Hope everyone is having a safe but still fun of a Memorial Day weekend! $5300 bump - unbelievable to me that there is no interest in 2020 B7 Alpinas :
Your problem is two-fold.

The number of Alpina owners is so small, especially since the B6 was axed a couple years ago. Add to that the new 5x112 bolt pattern of your wheels only fits G-series cars.

Finally it's the price. You initially offered them at the same price that the factory would charge for brand new wheels. That probably turned off some potential buyers as people come to these classified's looking for a deal.

With that said they are truly gorgeous wheels and I hope they find a new home soon.
Also these are off of a B7 not a B6....the statement you made about these being off of a B6 and only fitting G cars absolutely makes zero sense as the B6 never ran the new style hub pattern 🤔
I think what he was trying to say is the pool of potential interested customers is so small now that the B6 never carried over with the B7. So you're limited to only B7 G series customers or G12 7 customers that want Alpina style wheels.

Regarding the price, my dealer pricing form BMW for a full set is right around $6K plus tax. Free shipping and warranty. No tires included.

If I wanted to get these used, they can be had for $4,000 or under with free shipping, no warranty, no tires.

I recall seeing the 21s on ECS for $1500ish each at one point. They range from $1500-1700 per wheel online which includes free shipping from most fo the online merchants and the warranty with proof of purchase.

Don't have to believe me, just plug in the part number into google and you'll see it. I did a lot of research as I was very interested in these wheels since buying my 7. I'm stuck between spending 4K-6K on genuine Alpina wheels or go full custom 3P forged.

To be honest, I wouldn't even know where to price these, it's a tough market to sell B7 parts as it's very limited customer pool. Same goes for G12 7 owners that would want Alpina style wheels.

I hope they sell and you get your asking price. They are stunning wheels. Patience will be key here if your selling on forums. eBay could be a good option but after fees, shipping and hassle, may not be worth it depending on how much you paid for these.
ECS only had the older style 10" wide wheel in the rear with 21" sizing - 2020 Alpinas had a wider setup. These are 10.5" in the rear - all of you continue to tell me how much these wheels can be had for but yet no one can provide me a link. At this point I'm probably just gonna take them down from here. I appreciate everyone's feedback.
Appreciate 0