Thread: Only Aussie
View Single Post
      01-15-2008, 06:36 AM   #21
WAY
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: Fast ones

Not sure if everyone here have seen the dealer bulletin that came out before Xmas. Here are some extract of it.

Standard Specification
The standard specification builds on the standard specification of the 130i Sport including the M Sport Package and adding in the new M Light-alloy wheel 18” double spoke with run-flat safety tyres. The 135i Coupé Sport is also equipped with a high-performance brake system including 6 piston front and 2 piston rear brake callipers, all with BMW designation.

Paints and upholsteries
The new 135i Coupé Sport paint range will consist of standard non-metallic Alpine White (300), and optional available metallic paints in Sparkling Graphite (A22), Titanium Silver (354), Le Mans Blue (381), Black Sapphire (475) and the new colour Sedona Red (A79) .
Leather Boston is standard on the new 135i Coupé Sport and available in Black (LWSW), Alaska Grey (LWAL), Beige (LWA5), Lemon (LWB7), Terra (LWB8) and Coral Red (LWD1).

Interior trims
If no interior trim is specified the standard interior trim for all upholstery choices is Aluminium Glacier Silver (4MG). Fine-wood trim walnut light (4A3), Fine-wood trim poplar grain grey (4AS) and Aluminium accentuated patterning (4B3) are available without additional cost.
Pricing
The indicative retail price of the new 135i Coupé Sport is sub $80k. This may change once the final price has been confirmed. Pricing is planned to be announced at the Brisbane Motor Show in early February 2008.
Appreciate 0