View Single Post
      10-17-2022, 09:09 AM   #57
TheWatchGuy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoki06 View Post
I was aware things were deleted but admit I haven't fully researched yet since we're still at least 6-8 months away. I know auto start/stop has been deleted because it shows on the window stickers and honestly, I prefer them without that feature. I looked up the nav stuff you mentioned, that's significant and would keep me from purchasing one with that deleted, new or used.

I guess we'll see how things are in spring 2023. If features are still being deleted and no real pricing incentives return, i'll likely look at 2020 or 2021 low mileage used.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoki06 View Post
Did more searching and they're now deleting standard options like heated steering wheel and heated side mirrors on MY23 F150 builds. You get a measly $185 removed from the purchase price for those two features removed. If that is still happening next spring/summer then I'll be searching for a lightly used 2021 Lariat and have to travel to bring one home.
A lot of it is limited to lower trims, so if you are going with a higher trim, you wont miss out on a lot of it. One of the F150 forums has a good post listing things that have been removed. I cant remember which forum i saw it on though. The limited has the most things not deleted. But thats a 90k+ truck fully loaded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
I'd almost be willing to pay more to have all that shite deleted, most of it is nothing but intrusive problems.
On a cheap truck, sure. On a 70-80k+ truck, no way.

Am I a watch guy, or do i watch guys?
Appreciate 2
chassis6642.00
chris7197363.50