View Single Post
      01-31-2023, 07:28 AM   #12
mattsrs
Major
Rep
Drives: X7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucab View Post
Anyone pictures of Brooklyn Grey combined with Chrome line (not only the chrome front, but also around the windows)? Probably not everywhere possible to order. I only saw pictures of full shadowline or partial shadowline...
I am considering Brooklyn Grey because now having carbon black on 2020 7 series. This is very beautiful but so difficult to keep clean. Even when I come home from the car wash, I have to remove all the water in order to have it clean for some moments. Once on the road, dust or a little bit of rain and it is dirty...
I still have time to change my specifications, it is now ordered as sapphire black, but this will be the same problem with dirt...
I love the chrome on the new 7, therefore wondering if someone has it full together with Brooklyn Grey...
I think darker colors look better on this gen of 7 series. Problem is they force the M package in the US which adds all the black stuff to the front bumper. Without M, any color would look good. If you still prefer lighter color, oxide grey also looks great!
Appreciate 0