e90Nate
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMSport View Post
They absolutely need someone that can finish. It's pathetic watching Chelsea's forwards missing again and again. Throw someone like Ronaldo's caliber in there and that shit is hitting the back of the net pretty much EVERY time. I love the hustle of Werner but damn he can't finish if his life depended on it. Not sure if the Lukaku rumors are true but I'll be happy if they land a reliably consistent scorer.

Oh and by the way, I agree Jorginho is overrated. I just remembered who they really miss lately and that's Mateo Kovacic. The more I watch him play, the more I realize how much he has helped the midfield move forward effectively and with pace, especially lately. His passing is outstanding. It's a huge blow for Chelsea that he got injured but I hope he can return soon.
yeah I hear TT has asked for a striker and another central defender, I feel our defence is in better order than our strikers currently. Another rumor is Lewandowski is unhappy with contract talks in Bayern but not sure how that one will play out.

I didnt even think about Mateo Kovacic, what an unsung hero, he is definitely missed at the centre of the park!

I also heard TT say that Kante is having an issue with his achilles and could be ruled out for Saturday