View Single Post
      12-18-2009, 04:16 PM   #11
NC F82
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayden View Post
If his MSRP was $87k that means he had basically no options on the car. That may help to explain some of his dissatisfaction.
It's pretty nicely equipped with the Camera Package, Heads-Up, CA, Heated seats, Hi-Fi Sound, SAT Radio. He didn't want the sport package because he didn't like the one in his 740i and he didn't want all the upgraded seats because he is usually the only one in the car and didn't even use all the features of them when he had them in his 745Li. It's still pretty damn nicely equipped (as it should be for $87K) I wish a stock 3er came with all the stuff he has!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshwhite335 View Post
just so we're clear, what you're uncle is experiencing isn't turbo lag, its a poorly programmed accelorator pedal. we've all complained about it and hopefully BMW is working on a software fix. Tell you uncle he should talk to his dealer about a possible buy-back.
This is the first I'm hearing of the accelorator pedal, you got anymore info on it? We always thought it was the turbo lag, but if there is a potential resolution in the future he might not have to go through the hassle of swapping. I know your mom has an F01/02 right? Are ya'll having the same kinda issues?

You would think having bought 15+ vehicles from the same dealership and SA they would consider working with us on a buyback, but everytime we mention to our SA he acts like oh well not my problem. We (my family) are all rapidly becoming irritated with our local BMW dealership. Sucks that it's the only one in town