07-31-2019, 12:12 PM   #2457
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10guy View Post
Last night watched some dude use the leg press machine. Loads the thing up with 5 to 6 plates on each side. Gets done and just walks away leaving the unracking of the plates on the next poor schmuck.

And the inability to count continues as some of the fools can't seem to properly place the dumb bells back on the rack in proper order.
This bugs me to know end. And being as OCD as I am, I find myself getting in just a workout un-racking weights.

And I have mentioned this before, but we have this group of 5 people that have been coming in as long as I have so early in the morning.

And it's still the same "way to much weight" and do partial reps if you can even consider the ROM they are using to be generous enough to call it that.

And Like I previously mentioned....2 of them know better. Years ago they trained properly. Now they don't car. Shrugs, curls, bench, leg press, and more with at most 6 inches of movement. I cringe every time I watch them go through their routine.

And the I hear about how...I bust my ass and still never make any progress. Well then that obviously means you are doing something wrong and if it isn't working...then change what you are doing!!

Rant over.
King Rudi13154.00