apptest
Private2
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 F32 Coupe!

Garage List
Thanks Marc08EX ! That was helpful

Ok we are talking about several different issues

Issue #1) Posts from other sites are showing on the current site when looking at either "Today's Posts" or "New Posts"
Answer: This should now be fixed, for everyone chiming that its still happening, can you please check now (after reading this reply) to make sure its still happening to you? If it is still happening can you please screen cap it to help me diagnose it?

Issue #2) After making a reply to a thread, the thread no longer displays in the New Posts list. GOLFRRR's issue.
Answer: Sorry, but this cannot be 'fixed' because what you describe would actually be a broken functioning of the New Posts function. I understand that you prefer the other way for your workflow, but please try to accept i because it just doesnt make sense to have everyone's new posts lists cluttered with threads they just replied into.

Issue #3) After you read a thread in the new posts list, it no longer shows up in the new posts list. Variant of Issue #2. Marc08EX's issue.
Answer: This is true! Unforunatly, we can no longer show the thread thats been read in the new posts lists after its been read. This is because to accomplish what you are describing is to basicly create a certain amount of time window that a thread will be considered 'unread' even though it has been read. This will be a very tricky thing to do. We are basicly making a very precise marker of where a person has last read a thread (based on time) which will translate across all platforms (this will only work with the next iphone app release, which is scheduled for the end of this month, so it wont be working yet for you on the current app, but it works for me on my test beta app)

Issue #4) Threads which you have not read but are not new since your last visit show up in the New posts list.
Answer: This has been just removed. You can try clicking 'mark forums read' and then click new posts again see if its working for you