View Single Post
      07-01-2020, 11:25 AM   #6809
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimBimM2 View Post
As I started reading your post, I sensed some self-justification logic there. I totally get it; I see it in the downtrodden.

In my book "seen some shit" equals gotten used to broken emotions and low investment lust because of cultural influence or personality traits because one never knew any better. I mean, come on, you conflated clingy with someone who I said is inspired by you. Cynicism is expected, I get it; you get used to it.

You and I come from different places, and that's fine.

Next time he looks at her, he thinks of all the men who have spooged inside of her and didn't care to put up with her shit; I am sure he will still thank his lucky stars that he has her independent ass all to himself; that he "did the werrrrk" and got the (well worn) "prize". Gross.
Such bizarre logic. Please don't misunderstand me, I'm not judging; just offering a different point of view. Most men and women alike have had their fair share of sexual encounters. This same logic can be applied toward yourself. Ever contemplate how many women have thought the same of you in regards to how many women didn't want to put up with your shit or do the work to claim the prize? At the end of the day, regardless of her (or his) past, number of sexual encounters; it's all about who someone is comfortable with or falls in love with. Same logic applies with cars. Your dream car could have been owned by other people that deemed it subpar before you bought it and were/are completely elated with your purchase. My background is checkered and shady as hell. Based solely off my past, most women wouldn't want anything to do with me. However, in life, I have progressed in all facets. At the same time, if someone wants to be with me, they have to put in the work; as do I in the same regards.

In short, it's all about who a person is comfortable with but calling independent people boring seems a little impetuous. I would imagine this would be a personality characteristic that has nothing to do with being independent. Most independent people I know are a little quirky, but are a hoot to be around. We don't carry around a lot of burden as we have learned how to compartmentalize aspects of our lives and how to mitigate.

Also, "seen some shit" applies to all aspects of life. I wasn't referring to relationships but we've all been through that as well. Seeing certain things in life, over time, will make you less emotionally charged about other things in the future.

No real self-justification here, again; just trying to cast a broader spectrum to consider.

Last edited by King Rudi; 07-01-2020 at 11:32 AM..
Appreciate 4
BimBimM21486.00
cmyx6go15771.50