07-05-2020, 08:16 AM   #33
Efthreeoh
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: The E90 + Z4 Coupe & Z3 R'ster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
You cannot consciously put kids under 3 in those seats. I had the Radian, I use it as a glorified high back booster once my kids turned 5 or so, I thought it was that bad.

Maybe it is just me, i am paranoid about kids and cars. I don't even let mine use a regular booster until age 8, i prefer the 3 point harness high back booster as the kid won't fall out the window in the event of a roll over.

Safety aside, 5 people in a Macan, likely needing a stroiller .... nightmare. Reality is nothing is going to be really engaging to drive, maybe one is better than the other but man, they are all meh at best.
Gone are the days of the 1966 Ford Country Squire with its flat, steel cargo floor with all seats folded and us kids sliding around as my dad drove over the 3-hump Burdette Road in Bethesda, Maryland.

LOL
A manual transmission can be set to "comfort", "sport", and "track" modes simply by the technique and speed at which you shift it; it doesn't need "modes", modes are for manumatics that try to behave like a real 3-pedal manual transmission. If you can money-shift it, it's a manual transmission. "Yeah, but NO ONE puts an automatic trans shift knob on a manual transmission."
Appreciate 1
wdb4738.00