R N M
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicky dj View Post
Did you read any of my arguments to understand my context or just judging by my single post?

Le me explain something to you, in performance and racing - track times and trap speed is ALL that matters. Or what's the point of the M2CS, the 39 more hp lol? If I was really a numbers only guy I would say something ignorant like "bro the M5 has 144 more horsepower than the M550i and a 0-69 in 3.1675 seconds, bro". ...and yes we know you're M5 slaloms better than the M550i through those curves on your way home from work.

Never did I once say the M550i is a superior car to the M5 or any of the cross platforms, or that it's meant to overachieve over the Flagship M's whatsoever. Logic dictates that the M5 can be tuned also to McLaren numbers. My entire argument is that the gap is bridged between the M550i / 340i compared to M's (let me add those lines for you too ///M), and that these are worthy cars of the M moniker and BMW GmbH no matter how butthurt //////M you are about it.
By your logic then E92 335i is also M car because it definitely can be tuned to embarrass E92 M3. Even stock there was not huge gap in performance #s especially with the much more potent down low torque of the turbo 335.
Appreciate 0