View Single Post
      02-12-2017, 09:40 PM   #9
slowhatch
Rep
Drives: F01 LCI 750i

Got my new plates in. We're very spoiled in Texas and have hundreds of designs to choose from. I couldn't think of anything clever that wasn't too cheesy to go on a 7 so I just got a plate to match the car (silver), with no message. Being OCD I'm not particularly fond of the fact that the plate silver is lighter than the car silver, but such is life.

I ordered something I knew I'd change the day I bought the car. Got the OEM 760 diffuser and quad exhaust tips on the way. Should give the rear end a lot more presence, can't wait.

Oh, and I like my new M start-up animation (one of the things I had coded in). I was wondering why I wasn't seeing it at first but I think the iDrive starts to boot as soon as you unlock the car. So if you're walking up and unlock with the fob from a distance the iDrive has plenty of time to boot and when you start the car it just jumps directly in the Nav, etc. If you unlock from the doors it doesn't have time to boot by the time you go key-on so you get a start-up animation.

Appreciate 0