View Single Post
      03-23-2016, 08:59 PM   #3
Teeguzi
Rep
Drives: Not a BMW...yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by cntzl View Post
I'm not surprised at all. Although I got a good deal on my 328i from BMW of Mountain View, I will never buy another car from them. They are extremely greedy and one of the worst dealers in the Bay Area. They tried to give me higher APR rate than I was qualified for and when I was looking for an M2 in October, they refused to take my deposit and put my name on the waitlist. In fact, they said "Oh we don't have a waitlist, let's discuss M2 in January, it's too early now". Then I learned here that there were already some forum members on their list. I'm glad that I didn't go with them. Their service department is good though.

If you are looking for an honest dealership in Bay Area, check out East Bay BMW and Stevens Creek BMW.
I'm #2 on the list at the BMW of MV for the M2, but I'm not willing to pay a mark up. Guess that means I am off the list.

Looks like my move from VAG to BMW will be delayed; I offered $3K under MSRP for a Cayman Black last weekend. The dealer accepted so I will likely close that deal this weekend.

Cest La Vie
Appreciate 0