08-28-2023, 11:17 AM   #93
TheWatchGuy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
I DGAF what No Hater says...
This kid has talent and prototypical NFL QB stature! He can be coached up and definitely is a steal!!!!

But most importantly... Puts pressure on DAK PRESCOT!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
I think it’s a good move for dem Boyz. The pressure is on Dak and McCarthy to deliver the goods or hit the bricks.
Dak isnt going anywhere. He cant be cut in the next couple years without a significant cap penalty, and he's a top 10 qb. This is more of a move to secure a good backup to Dak that has a similar playstyle. Cooper Rush is on a 2 year deal, can be cut next season with minimal impact, so its more of a planning for the future thing. Will Grier outside of this last preseason game hasn't shown much previously, and is 28. Lance was brought in to take his spot this year, and maybe Rush's next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
I know it's Preseason. But did you guys watch Dak who is calling all Offensive plays, drive the ball all the way from the 25 for the TD on the first possession.
Hopefully Dak and McCarthy worked on this gameplan together and we are going to see more of this once the season started. Dak called a great game, and it bode's well for uptempo drives where Dak is calling plays at the line.

Am I a watch guy, or do i watch guys?
Appreciate 1
Accentu8705.00