Pure
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328i EB , RR Ghost Black D

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan RUDMAN View Post
BMW selected their biggest markets around the world to do these very intimate and secured reveals. It was very special. It was the first time in their companies 50 year history.

Another amazing feature is the Kidney Grill, they are now truly functional, by opening and closing vents allowing air to flow through to cool the engine when needed. They really thought of just about everything.

The dash looks more modern with full electrical gauges. Though my 2014 750LI has the electronic gauges, these are more updated.

I had the chance to play with the new I-Drive, it will take some time to get use to the hand gestures, but I am sure it will be easier as time goes. Also the new Navigation Screen is better than I thought, I was surprised when they raised it from the dash and thought it would look more common, but it really works all together!
Thank you very much to you for offering this great information!...It is very interesting all the changes that you have commented on this wonderful car.

Can you tell if the leather seats are different?..żDifferent form or level of comfort?

I had a 7 Series the previous year and especially loved for its handling and excellent elegance.Then change it for my current Rolls due because I wanted to try the next level ... But on my mind to repurchase a new generation 7 Series.

Does the car you saw was inlaid lacquer piano?

It's great that the car can connect to Netflix and this updated with all assistance systems.
You sure had fun at this exclusive event
Appreciate 0