Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M5

Garage List
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJTrunks523 View Post
OP said $600 budget, so we don't have a lot to work with.

Mac is more of an OS than a brand in this case. Brands at different price points have their strength's and weaknesses. I suggest different brands for different purposes. They all have their uses, you just need to play them to your needs. I sell A LOT of hardware from every brand imaginable. There are definitely differences. Like a last poster said, just down to how a trackpad is on a certain make/model can make you choose a different system.

Good questions for the OP in general though. Those are all important for us to know what is really best for you as an individual. 3) is difficult. Searching by "aluminum frame" is something that I have been asked to do in the past. Huge PITA lol
Agreed it really is a PITA, anything Aluminum would be out of his price range anyway.

I agree with your posts as well if he's not really tech savvy and if he'd be using it for basic outlook, browsing and streaming. He can prob hold off till November and pic up a refurb laptop running sandy/ivybridge for 300-400 plus a 850 evo SSD for around ~120 well within his budget.
Appreciate 1