View Single Post
      03-11-2024, 01:07 PM   #18
sygazelle
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 328i M-Sport, 2019 X5 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosaud1998 View Post
Well, I am officially graduating college in October with a Bachelor of Science Degree. The Major is Business management and the minor is in sales and marketing. I have started looking for jobs. I've got a Linkedin profile all up to snuff. Started applying for jobs and keep getting asked to try out the Linkedin career premium thing for a month for free. After the month, if I forget to pull my credit card from Linkedin, I'll get charged $35/month. Does anyone have experience with premium?

I wish I could build my way up at the current place I work for, but this new job sucks (y'all know what). I used to work for a Ford dealership (I was there for 3 years) and built my way up to an assistant used car manager position from a salesman. A couple of months into that position, Ford decided to shut us down (that's what the owner told us but I think Ford gave him fat $$$$ to buy the store back).

We all got transferred over to the owners Hyundai store. Let me tell you I hate this new store and the GM. The GM is such a cheap fker. He doesn't pay anyone well. Every salesman I've talked to wants to quit (17 of them). All of them are in the draw (so they owe the store money). How can you sell 15+ cars and still owe the store money? My last two paychecks from this hot garbage were under $1,000 (two weeks).

Anyways enough with the rant, what are some other good job-sourcing sights? I know of Linkedin, indeed, monster, etc.

This old post just refreshed today since somebody replied. That got me curious. Did you graduate as planned? Did you find a great job? Hope so. All the best.
Appreciate 1
2000cs3511.50