Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17f15,18G12

Quote:
Originally Posted by 740I_yeye View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac f02+g12 View Post
What seat do u have ? Cause 40's have different seats from the 50's unless it was upgraded when ordered
Mine are the same as the OP's I think we have the upgraded seats as standard here in the uk. They have the quilted pattern and they're ivory white. Not too sure of the name. They are the ones in this link below...
https://www.carbodydesign.com/media/...nterior-05.jpg
Thanks
Gotch same as mine just different color i have no idea I just went to garage and literally rubbed all over the seats from base to top felt no bar running across I know it sounds silly but I wonder if there made different for different markets ?? Or maybe a few bad apples in the bunch that were produced cause I have read somewhere that a few people were complaining about wrinkles and cracks in there upholstery which I can't say I've ever had in any of my 7 series and I'm a big boy 6'4 250 lbs and I'm on number 4 !! Had 2 F02's and I currently have 2 g12's and a F15 which does have some signs wear in and tear but that's the kids being kids in the rear seat there not allowed in the either 7 series unless we're takin a road trip