View Single Post
      04-16-2020, 01:58 AM   #1
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
COVID-19 Possibly Hitting Home

So my stepdaughter who is 21 was showing symptoms Monday evening and got tested. She had a temp of 103, shortness of breath, coughing, almost total loss of taste/smell, etc... While at the hospital she informed us that they mentioned to her after her X-ray that they saw ‘stuff’ that COVID patients have in their lungs.

Since then she has been quarantined in her room, temp down to 98, not coughing as much but taste/smell still not back. She thinks that a package from China she received a week ago was the culprit as she didn’t disinfect the package/items. But wouldn’t that be over the 72 hour limit? She has high blood pressure but overall is in good spirits. Wife and I couldn’t sleep at all that night as we are worried but so far she seems to be handling it well.

I feel that during our move from Miami to Indiana is when she got it, maybe at a rest stop as she drove up with a friend and wasn’t with us when we moved. This is in Gods hands and I’ll take the 95% chance that she’ll survive but chances are that now my wife, 13 year old son and I could also be infected. We’ll wait for the results and go from there. So far, we haven’t showed any signs yet.
Appreciate 1
Soul_Glo13347.00