12-06-2020, 04:41 AM   #370
mrgicm
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW M

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyd99 View Post
Hi all,

I have been coding my 2016 740 G11 and have gotten some awesome stuff going. Currently using Bimmercode and OBDLink MX+. I wanted to ask about a specific code I really want but not sure how to do.

I want the auto high beam assist to always be on. Every time I need to press the button, and every time I shut the car off and back on it resets and I need to press the button. Is there anyway to do this?

Also, can someone please tell me how to add CarPlay to my car? I don't have the option from BMW to do it (March 2016 production) so I need to get it activated via FSC code and then coded into the car. I would really like to do it but not spend like $100 for this like many online websites ask for. Would love to any advice. I have the 2019 software on the car and coded ID6 Lite from ID5++ on it.
Adding Carplay is not simply coding. Depending on the activation going with cheap solutions might bring you problems in sone cases, as dealer might not be able to update your car. 100$ is not much, you drive a 7 series not a VW Golf. The cheapest way is doing it right the first time.
Appreciate 0