View Single Post
      12-15-2018, 11:47 AM   #14
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuxedo View Post
Look I drive a dodo bird, in that, where can I find an 6cyl natural aspirated RWD manual trans. I know progress has passed me by so I'll respond to your comment with surly snark of my own

I can get a inline 6 and sounds like a machine feels like a machine or I can get it's replacement 2.0l 4cyl turbo that sounds like a hamster wheel and pipe the sound it never had thru a speaker. Real vs fake

I can get RWD where I can punch the corner and barely even use the steering due to hitting the rear wheel just right and throttle just right out of the corner or I can use the steering wheel and the brakes in my FWD shit box. Spinal shivers vs hey I can drive real fast on the hwy

I can get a Manual Trans that shifts smooth into my favorite gear and down shifts de-accelerates under my control or I can... nothing just 2 peddle down the road did I mention drive fast on the hwy.

Atleast I can say with dignity mine is better, not more popular.
I get that, trust me. But the MT is getting too much attention as far as “being connected to your vehicle” is concerned. Hence my suggestions on other often overlooked technology and features.

Which makes me think: almost forgot manual windows and a cassette player!
Appreciate 1
zx10guy5149.50