Private First Class
Belgium
Rep
Drives: F25 X3 35d

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlteBMW View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harroldv View Post
I've seen the car IRL and it looks exactly like that ;-)
Thanks. I am envious that you could have a IRL look. The grille is a matter of taste. I understand the objections, but I think a big grille on a big car is OK, as long as it is not grossly out of proportion. I do not like the downward protruding Audi grilles nor the large double trapezoid on Lexus at all. I'm ok with the Mercedes understated approach -- I suppose some would call that boring.

I am very interested in what they did to the interior electronics. Updating to the latest iDrive would appear to be a given. The rest of the current G11/12 interior is fine with me though some new interior colors (and exterior as well) would be welcome.
The interior has been updated with the new Idrive 7 and new digital instrument cluster and new head up display.

The rest of the interior hasn't changed that much regarding the layout of climate controls and center console.

There are 3 new exterior colours (donington grey, bernina grey and a ruby red) and i'm not sure but thought the guy said some new interior colours.
Appreciate 0