01-01-2016, 08:14 PM   #246
Efthreeoh
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: The E90 + Z4 Coupe & Z3 R'ster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPerformance211 View Post
If GM sold the Camaro in Europe their total sales would probably still be 89K. Nobody wants it over there. Hence, it isn't sold there.

Lastly, 119K minus 89K is 30k. But it's a New Year and I will not insult you with your lack of math skills. Hopefully you didn't need them while replacing your clutch

Enjoy the General's product. I will not. Bye
Oooh I made a simple math error while coming back to the house to consult one of my pictures of the underside of my car to finish my clutch and I looked in to see what idiotic reply you provided. Well exxxxxccccuuuuuussssseeee me (sorry Steve Martin). However, the point remains the same, BMW sells 119,000 4-Series out of marketplace of 4 Billion worldwide customers, where as GM sells 89,000 Camaros out of a marketplace of 400 million (we'll ignore the actual driving public numbers of the world and North America). So I've made my case even using your stupid logic (hint: per marketplace driving capita, GM sells more Camaros than BMW sells 4-Series).
A manual transmission can be set to "comfort", "sport", and "track" modes simply by the technique and speed at which you shift it; it doesn't need "modes", modes are for manumatics that try to behave like a real 3-pedal manual transmission. If you can money-shift it, it's a manual transmission. "Yeah, but NO ONE puts an automatic trans shift knob on a manual transmission."
Appreciate 1