Captain
Rep
Drives: Porsche (991) 911 C4S Cab

I WAS THERE AT WOOD CLIFF LAKES AS WELL

They had 3 G12s

Luxury line
Individual Line
M-Sport

pictures dont do this car justice.. I can honestly say this car is punching above its weight class.

Ludwig the BMW President of North America was there himself.
a few key take aways for me at least

they said that the us market will only get the "i" and not the 'Li" badging because all US bound 7 series will be Long Wheelbase by default and will all have an "i" designation.

0-62MPH is 4.3 seconds which to me says a true 0-60 is going to be 3.9/4.0
Ludwig stated himself that the G12 is as qucik as the current M5

Laser Lights - as of right now are still not DOT approved for the US

The quality if the leather and the Diamond stiching is unreal, if you have ever owned Ferrari/Bently/Rolls - I can honestly say it is on par

The Pearl White M-Sport looked fenaminal - Sick !!!!

Stay tuned - I will be one of the first people to order this car with every imaginable option and M-Sport and pcik up via ED and PCD - cant wait

First use of an Active Kidney Grill - where the kidney grill slots will be functional and will open or close depending on speed

perfume will spray out into the cabin - just like on the new W222 S class

Standard - Panoramic Sunroof

in the rear (via some pkg) you will have a Samsung tablet that will be removable that will control many functions of the car. I am in the apple camp so it surprised me that they did not have a mini ipad since as per BMW the menu guides are apple themed

just to be clear I got to play around with all the features on all the cars - i even got to start the M-Sport 7 series

Gesture control is pretty great in real life use - I really liked it in practice

Heads up display - is much crisper and much larger (covers more options and takes up more real estate)

I may have missed many features - but very excited for this product.... just you wait...