View Single Post
      06-11-2015, 07:35 AM   #192
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: F82GTS, E36/E92M3, Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by X3paul View Post
You nuts mate. I can never see myself selling mine. I am thinking of major detail to bring the paint work back to showroom condition and even if I do get another seven this one will always stay. And the arse looks even better. Those 19īs are bmw best wheels ever
Sorry, that picture did nothing to convince me otherwise. Especially considering this car came after the E38, I can only imagine what most 7er fans thought.

But as long as you like it, that's all that matters! I think the LCI helped it a bunch, but in terms of design (and I'm shocked to say this because I hate the leaked pics), this new one blows the last 2 gens out of the water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindside_137 View Post
Lol we complain "air breathers" look tacked on because, well they do.

So to address this BMW tacks on not just a boomerang but a hockey stick? Tell me the logic behind this?

To me the best looking vents or air breathers was the E92 M3
Ironic you say that because those air vents are not even functional
They do look the business though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay-Z View Post
M-Sport saved this vehicle. Looks very nice.
Agreed. But think about the current BMW lineup without M-sport. I can't say I like any of them.
IMHO, the standard 2er, 3er, 5er, 6er, 7er, X1 and X3 don't look anywhere near as good as their M-sport counterpart.

The only car that I like visually without Msport is the F15.

Also, I don't think white is even the best color for this G11 M-Sport. I think silver or gunmetal would look absolutely amazing. Then all you'd have to do is ditch the chrome kidneys and that strip by the taillights.
07 E85 Z4M Roadster, Alpine White/Red, 6MT
99 E36 M3, Techno Violet/Dove Grey, 6MT
Appreciate 0