View Single Post
      01-03-2015, 07:02 AM   #321
SCOTT26
Major General
Rep
Drives: A big F-off German Truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobish View Post
I would not devote time answering these posts if i were Scott26.
Just let the hate bandwagon go on and wait until the car is released officially and we have some high res pictures.

People always complain when they release a new model. (Forum members)
Oh wait, humans hate change . . . good or bad we tend to hate it.
Maybe some of you guys dont like the design or it doesn't inspire you anything but it probably does for someone else.
Dont waste your time and effort.
No I like to answer .
In fact I recommend in our product briefings we build The Ultimate Driving "TIME" Machine so many of you can go back to a less convoluted and simpler era.

What is astounding to my colleagues not only @ BMW but in this and other forums in the US and Europe. Is the over-reaction to a few grainy pictures that show something but at the same time relatively nothing.

You might digress at what BMW has come but it is adapting to what you the customer has become , the same goes for any other manufacturer.
There is a constant myopic view to what BMW is in North America but in Europe we provide customers with several entry level cars with the basics of specification which the "luxury sensitive" US market would not accept. But that is how the 3er and the 5er are the benchmarks for their respective segment.
Because they sell in such high volume to customers who want a BMW.

I have explained the purpose and benefits of the FWD cars numerous times that I will not again. The Active Tourer is good to drive , good to own and good to use in a practical way we have sold around 10,000 units since launch in October.

As for the next generation there is a new market above Affordable luxury the segment which the 7er and S-Klasse reside in. And that segment will be investigated by BMW the first vehicle will be the new luxury X7 SAV again determined because luxury SUVs are challenging luxury sedans and extra product sustainability will be required for the 7er.
We will see more results of product sustainability for the luxury market in a concept this coming April in Shanghai.