04-17-2023, 07:31 AM   #2
MBBM5COMP
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M8 Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Attachment 3157894
The quickest and most powerful model in BMW’s all-electric range.

650 hp and up to 811 lb-ft of torque translates to 0-60 in 3.5 seconds.

Preliminary estimated EPA range up to 295 miles.

iDrive with BMW Operating System 8.5 featuring M-design content.

MSRP to be released closer to start of production.

Woodcliff Lake, NJ – April 17, 2023… Today, BMW M introduces the most powerful purely electric model in the BMW portfolio – the 2024 BMW i7 M70 xDrive. With two electric motors generating a maximum system output of 650 hp and an M-tuned chassis, the new BMW i7 M70 xDrive delivers a captivating blend of electric mobility and performance. The range-topping model of the new BMW 7 Series line-up will accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in an estimated 3.5 seconds, making it the quickest fully electric BMW model.

The BMW i7 M70 xDrive marks another milestone for BMW M GmbH in its transformation to electric mobility. Following the launch of the BMW i4 M50 – BMW M GmbH’s best-selling model worldwide in 2022 – and the BMW iX M60, the i7 M70 xDrive is the company’s third performance model to have an all-electric drive system.

The new i7 M70 xDrive will make its global debut at the Auto Shanghai international motor show in China and will be built at BMW Group Plant Dingolfing – the competence center for electric drive system production where both the electric motors and the high-voltage batteries for all variants of the BMW i7 are manufactured on site. The worldwide market launch of the BMW i7 M70 xDrive will start in the second [...]
Meh