View Single Post
      04-29-2023, 02:35 PM   #18
Ugly Kar
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 to C43 Cab to G42

Quote:
Originally Posted by picaso View Post
First beauty is very subjective. At least to a certain point, and even beyond that point you’ll always find people who adore what you despise.

Just celebrate others love for what they have even though you do not like it. Why people poke at people’s taste is beyond me. I think it’s some sort of insecurity. Now it’s ok to express you preference, but being tactful goes a long way.
It's interesting the way people like to use subjective/opinion. Lack on continuity, lack of dynamic flow, an odd group of shapes that do not compliment/enhance each other is not a matter on opinion, it is not subjective. What is subjective is when someone is of the opinion of, "I like big large vertical grills on the front of a car with a horizontal face". Yes, some like it, but most don't and it's certainly not dynamic flow. The Edsel also a vertical grill on a horizontal front. You and others probably think the pics below are really cool. I don't.

Frank Stephenson gets it. He can explain it better than me. And so does the sketch monkey. I agree with the sketch monkey, wouldn't take too much to make the M2 look really good. But I don't agree the lower front intake is acceptable because they're functional. The M5 and M8 both have awesome looking front intakes and they're functional.

Attached Images

Last edited by Ugly Kar; 04-29-2023 at 02:45 PM..
Appreciate 1
Derived16.00